Followers

Friday, 20 February 2015

Crafting Cafe DT post , my favourite technique

Hi, this time on the crafting cafe we have the theme of 'my favourite technique'

This month, unfortunately, our sponsor has closed down. 
So one of the design team..... Sammy.......
Has offered to create our winners prize for this month.
It will be some crafty goodies..... Thank you Sammy x


My favourite techniques are many, anything inky and distressed, I love embossing folders and water colouring , so this has all of those things to go with my distressed lady



You have till the end of February to join in with the challenge so go and visit crafting cafe blog

Here http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment :

  1. I love it, I hope it`s not for grandma`s b-day

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)