Followers

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

My crafting cafe DT post for Around the world Bugaboo stamps

After I had chosen my image to use this month, I realised that the theme was around the world !
Lovely image of flowers and hummingbird from the sponsors Bugaboo stamps made me think it was a bit oriental , so that's what I have gone with & I hope you like it , this is the image printed on cream card to go with my papers.

Why not join in with the challenge this month at the crafting cafe here :- http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.co.uk


I dug out a kit I have had for ages, I had forgotten how beautiful it is , see below


I used a 7x7 white card & added a pearly gold paper as shown below. First wrapping some fringed ribbon around the bottom . 


I added a second layer of paper that had some great oriental letters
 on it , added jewelled brads from the pack as shown below.


I coloured in my image with Artist pens in red and yellow & the finished card is shown below 
With a few little embellishments from the kit added




2 comments :

  1. A stunning oriental style card Janna & a great take on the theme!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)