Followers

Thursday 20 February 2014

Gorjus girl with her bunny - made for a 1 yr old





This is an 8x 8 that I made for my best friends granddaughter.
Emily Rose is one year old & I thought this stamp would be cute.

The card is cream, so I stamped the gorjus girl onto cream and coloured her in with pro markers.
I am not an expert at these but I think it's ok.
The roses paper I used to stamp the dress is from my scrap & the roses background is Lucy Cromwell
Glittered design stack. I stamped the frame (in the same stamp pack) onto some spotty capsule paper.
I finished off with gorjus girl buttons and bow. I also used some he bury lane stickers around the frame.

1 comment :

  1. So sweet, I love Gorjuss images but never would of thought of using one on a baby card, but because of the colours you have used, this is perfect x Just popped over from the Crafting Cafe blog hop :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)