Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

a little card (my version ) from the goody bag, July 2013

This is a sweet and easy card to make 
 
 

The instructions and most of the components are in the July 2013 goody bag


 using the blue stripe paper , matt onto a 5 x 7" card
i cut out the shape below with a Do crafts die set on my big shot machine



I added a smaller die cut in red stripe. and then cut it in half , also inking the edges. see below.
i inked up a colored spot paper and a blue striped bloomer

 Adding them to the card, and then a stripe of the red again, also inked up edges
see below for placement
 I added the blue striped bloomer to the middle and then stuck on the buttons

 Finally adding a Handmade with love label and a bow, at the top of the label. then i punched out some little flowers with the punch shown below



No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)