Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Holiday in Cornwall -butterfly card





Well there won't be much crafting done this week, although I might get my sketch pad out if weather
Permits !
I have had a busy time, 2 x double weekend demo's :-)
Thanks to Bev & Jane for keeping me company in the Range in Andover Sunday It was a very quiet day.

So here is the butterfly card I promised, I did it with Eau de nil capsule in the afternoon too, looked
Good with soft chocolate brown inking. Will post photo later


This one is made with the Midnight blush 12 x 12" pack capsule range




I took a white 7x5 card blank folded the front back on its self . Using a butterfly die
From the A5 die set below , I placed the die half way on the front fold of card using magic tape.



 Place the die on the fold in your die cutting machine as shown below, this will cut half
The butterfly on the fold , so when folded back it's like the pictures below.
I discovered it's easier to cover the front of the card before you cut it !







I used the new pearlised paper pack in a peachy shade behind the fold





             Cut more butterflies in peach & midnight blush, ink & stamp with matching stamps
              Use midnight blush papers on the front & inside of card.






Using cut n dry foam and pink artiste ink, softly ink the rose pattern on the
Midnight blush papers






 Add one butterfly on top of the half butterfly in centre & decorate the
Rest of the card with more butterflies. Ink the edges in rose.

Add half a midnight blush lace paper behind the fold as shown









1 comment :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)