Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

Smart young man - scrapbook page


I had a great day today at the Range in Aldershot. Lots of lovely ladies stopped by 
And admired my cards and pages. Thank you all & I hope to come to Aldershot 
Branch again. Shame there is no coffee shop though. !
Thanks for your comments too.


This is a scrapbook page of my grandson Isaac
His Mum makes him great waistcoats


I started with a red 12 x 12 from a pack of many colours from DoCrafts New range

 I also used the brand new Heritage Press A4 paper pack as it was ideal
                                                               For my subject.
I cut out a parenthesis shape ( hand drawn) for the top
Of my page & a contrasting piece twds the bottom
Of the page as shown below






Above you can see I then stamped a label on some bare basic
Hessian fabric, cut it into a label ,& added a text square 
Cut from the papers.
Then I  added a bare basic reel with
Bakers twine wrapped around it leaving long ends.




Below is the sheet I chose the text from



The photo below shows a die set that makes up a
Waistcoat with lots of additions of bow tie etc
I made the waistcoat up with lapels &

Pockets - sliding my photo (on a tag ) into this.

The addition photos went either side and I 
Attached the loose ends of the twine to these
With little bare basics pegs.







 Below are photos of the die used for the small parenthesis half square at the bottom left
Of the page, the stamps & buttons used too





No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)