Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

Demo cards for Pickwell farm

This is an 8x8 card (my favourite size) that I have folded  diagonally 3times on the front.
Each covered with a contrasting paper from the A4 heritage press pack.
The suit topper & sentiment 'top chap, are from the heritage press decoupage set.
I think another time I will put the suit on so it goes above the folded back bit ?




Special wishes just for you is from a clear stamp set from the same range.
The button on the fold back is from a set given away with the June creativity mag.

*****************************************************************************

Below is a lovely unusual easel card, I got the template & idea from a clever lady called
Diane Jennings  - thanks Diane



Here is Diane's template 



This is how it looks folded & with some oyster blush on the sides





Using Eau de nil capsule range & some oyster blush too, I covered the card as shown


Below is the pack of Eau de nil




Here are the lace papers used to make my topper




Pinwheel below works well on this card as a 'Stopper' for the easel




I used the Eau de nil sticky back lace shown below on the sides of the easel
Over the Eau de nil.




These notelets were also used for the topper




This photo is of the free gifts from June Creativity magazine.
I used the circle of flowers & the tag stamp on this card
& the flower on the topper




Below shows the 3D construction on the topper




Again with the pin wheel in place- below



















2 comments :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)