Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

Sunday stamper - Peace

Having spent most of the week in the garden, when I saw the Sunday stamper challenge from Hels Sheridan was 'Green'
I was thinking of the peace in the garden .

So this is my entry



It's not a tag , I might add it to a card or a scrapbook page, might even be nice in a frame.
Anyway. It was fun to do:-)
I dug out a lot of stuff I have has for ages!
The background is embossed black magic colorcore card stock, the folder
Is a new one called tartan from DoCrafts & so I distressed the card stock to show the red core







I cut the tag & peace from Tim holtz die using some lovely paper artsy
Pretty papers







I painted some square mount-board pieces with a lovely Byzantia paint
Called Illuminata 
Then when they were dry I stamped them with memento black ink & some paperartsy stamps
I used a die from one of their Hot picks stamp & die sets for the frames too.













The final bit was die cutting some pretty leaves & flowers to frame the 'Peace'




1 comment :

  1. Gorgeousness abounds... LOVE those Sizzix leaves, uh-oh, they now on my "need" list lol Thanks for joining in with The Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)