Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Demo projects , Art of craft & Andover Range & leisure

I have been working at the lovely 'Art of Craft' in North Camp Farnborough Saturday 6th & in the Range at Andover on Sunday, 7th , so am posting a lot of the projects & cards here for you.

This card above is started with a 5x7 kraft card blank. I covered the card with
Lemon yellow textured card stock first, then layered up some green spotty
Paper from the Roald Dahl range & some soft beige from the Botanicals range
Just to show you how you can mix it up with different ranges.




I doodled around the edges of the papers and the decoupaged yellow rose, also 
From the botanicals range. I finished off with some sticky back lace.
A bow , thank you from Roald Dahl & a butterfly 


Above is a Birthday cracker, this is made with the DoCrafts cracker die.
I used Roald Dahl papers & embellishments . Also some craft tape - spots and stripe 
Capsule range .
                                       *******************************************

                                         I am loving the craft Christmas range , very pretty

         


The card below has the stamped book from Roald  Dahl stamp range 
Used with botanical range

No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)