Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

A pretty hanging decoration & a Christmas card

I thought it would be nice to make a hanging Christmas decoration from the letter to Santa range
Of papers & embellishments . I had a spare page from a chipboard album to use.



Below is a photo of the chipboard album page & the acrylic red ink I used
To paint it. Also in the photo is the front cover of the A4 decoupage 
Set I used too




I then went on to create a card with the same decoupage set.
It's a Kraft card blank 7x5 



When using the yellow card stock for the first layer or mat.
I used the bits that are going to be covered , punching out a small oval 
& layering my topper (Santa) on the yellow & cutting out.
Waste not want not !!!




 Below is a photo of all the elements used to make the card, in the end I kept the yellow oval
For another day, just matting my sentiment onto yellow card and cutting it out with a small
Border. You can see where I cut out a small section of 'Santa's'  to add onto red card.
And all the decoupage pieces used.  Large bow added last of all

 






2 comments :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)