Followers

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Time Flies

 This little Tim Holtz inspired  mini table art has Florence as a baby & the photo in the front frame
Is of her now at 4 wearing her princess tiara.
I used the a Tim Holtz pine cone die set to make my Rose & leaves.

This is very much influenced by Tim Holtz. My first project with Tim ( in the actual flesh !) was in early 2006 at an event called away with the fairies, we made something similar to this
With clocks & light bulbs, so I was then hooked on all things inky & Tim !
Art parts were used for table and large round frame. Light bulb was part of my stash.
I used Wendy Vecchi ' clearly for art to stamp , cut & colour the butterfly, you can shape it when
Heated with heat gun, very cool effect !



As you can see from the photo below , I have also used the clearly for art to
Suspend things, the clock & butterfly , giggle & the small frame are all
Held in place with a fold of clearly for art behind them


She is so cute isn't she ? Biased granny ?







I would like to enter this into the Vintage journey challenge.
Time Flies , to find the website it's here http://www.vintagejourney.com/2014/08/challenge-12-time-flies.html

11 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this!!!!! What a clever way to use the Art Parts and add those special photos. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janna, this is truly amazing! I love all the details! I must ask myself just how many peoplehave a light bulb in their stash........ lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. :) Finally just got rid of 2 huge vintage ones I no longer could accommodate!

      Delete
  3. This is stunning Janna, such a fabulously creative piece and a wonderful interpretation of our theme. Delighted you joined in with our 'Time flies' challenge at A Vintage Journey. Chris xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janna, well deserved, somehow missed this, it's a fabulous mini work of art, and so well thought out, great details, wonderful! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, a beautiful piece x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win at the Vintage Journay!!! Totally deserved! Your artsy stand is a real work of art!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! You must be so happy to have that displayed in your home. Congrats on your well deserved win!

    Also, I'm happy to learn about that Clearly for Art, as I do a lot of assemblages, and have resorted to some pretty crafty ways to support and suspend. this just might be a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your well deserved win Jenna with this beautiful piece. I have been away and so did not see it originally, love the design. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, such a beautiful unique creation and a fabulous way to display the memories of time

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Janna you're amazing these projects are magic! What an inventive mind you have a real creative genius in our midst. The amount of time and patience you need to make these projects is too much for me to even think about lol. Well done I love them

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)