Followers

Thursday 14 August 2014

Cake shop card - top tip Tuesday

I was asked to make a card for a cookware shop , celebrating ten years in business.
I was short on time and suddenly remembered this Lucy Cromwell kit !
After much digging about , I found the kit & added some glittered die cut balloons & hence the fasted card in the west !!!

I am entering this into Top tip Tuesday as their challenge is something sweet :-)

                                                           There is a sponsor prize too :-)


My Top tip is , when adding a sentiment over a decoupage, see the cup cake 
On my card, put 3d tape on one side only, under the 'Happy' in this case &
Then just flat double sided tape under the ' Birthday ' bit
This will keep the sentiment flat.





Not sure if the pack is still on sale , picture below 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)